CORPORATE PATRONS' CIRCLE
We work closely with our Corporate Patrons to custom design a partnership with the Albuquerque Museum that fits the sponsor’s philanthropic missions, marketing and branding objectives, and employee interests. Corporate Patrons’ Circle sponsors receive privileges corresponding to their giving level for both executives and employees.
Join us in these efforts and become a Corporate Patron today! To become a Corporate Patron or for more information, please contact the Albuquerque Museum Foundation at 505-842-0111 or email@example.com.
For a list of all of the Museum's current Corporate Patrons' Sponsors,
please click here.
BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP
Corporate Patrons enjoy significant branding visibility through the Albuquerque Museum’s marketing, communication materials and promotional opportunities. Over 124,000 visitors from New Mexico and across the country visited the Museum last year, providing generous corporate sponsors with broad recognition.
Corporate Patrons’ employees and their guests have the opportunity to explore the Museum’s collections on exhibit, exceptional traveling exhibitions and educational programs. The Corporate Patrons sponsorship provides valuable funding for cultural educational programming, community outreach, and varied exhibitions, which are at the center of the Museum’s mission to our community.
Corporate Patrons can take advantage of the exceptional entertainment opportunities available at the Museum. Its distinctive spaces offer a unique setting for entertaining clients or employees, hosting meetings or training sessions, and much more.
LEVELS OF SPONSORSHIP
Corporate Patron Bronze $1,000 - $2,499
- Recognition at the Museum
- 20% discount for employees for new Basic Memberships
- Corporate Patron Employee Shopping Days: 10% discount in the Museum Store for current employees of Corporate Patrons*
- Recognition in the Foundation Annual Report and on this website
- Recognition in the Corporate Patron Circle sponsorship brochure
- Invitations for 10 to annual Corporate Patrons’ Circle cocktail reception
Corporate Patron Silver $2,500 - $4,999
- Bronze level benefits, plus
- Employee Free Admission Day*
- Private, docent-led tour for up to 15 guests**
- Opportunity to rent Museum facilities at a discount for a Corporate event***
- Recognition as host for Third Thursday public extended hours at the Museum
Corporate Patron Gold $5,000 - $9,999
- Silver level benefits, plus
- Invitation to the Annual Director’s Lunch with the Museum Director
- Customized Museum Curator Tour for up to 10 guests**
- 2 complimentary tickets to the opening gala preview of the annual Miniatures & More exhibition
Corporate Patron Platinum $10,000+
- Gold level benefits, plus
- Named exhibition opportunity
- Recognition in an exhibition catalogue, when published by the Museum
- Company Night: After-hours viewing of special exhibition for all company employees or clients (additional event costs assumed by the Corporation)***
- 4 complimentary tickets to the opening gala preview of the annual Miniatures & More exhibition
If you have any questions, please call 505-842-0111.
* specific dates announced by email or invitation by the Foundation
** details subject to the Museum’s scheduling and staff availability
*** subject to space availability
2013-14 Corporate Sponsors
Gold ($5,000 to $9,999)
Garcia Automotive / Uptown Volkswagen
LINKS, Inc. – Albuquerque Chapter
State Farm Insurance Companies
Southwest Art Magazine
US New Mexico Federal Credit Union
Silver ($2,500 to $4,999)
Bank of America Foundation
Contract Associates, Inc.
Las Ventanas NM, Inc.
Modrall, Sperling, Roehl, Harris & Sisk, PA
Rodey, Dickason, Sloan, Akin & Robb, PA
Bronze ($1,000 to $2,599)
Southwest Capital Bank